Learn online or in-class

We provide the option to learn online or in-class in just 5 days. You’ll walk away with a Remote Pilot License (RePL) and an Aeronatical Radio Operators Certificate (AROC)


Do I Need a RePL Qualification?

The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) in Australia requires a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) to operate a drone (or Remotely Piloted Aircraft — RPA) that weighs above 2kg and is being used for commercial purposes. In just 5 days, we will provide you with the training to qualify for both a RePL and an Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate (AROC), which is required to operate a drone in controlled airspace.

Select your State to view upcoming courses

No matter where you are located, we have available courses to suit you. Please select your state and you will be able to view upcoming courses

© Copyright 2017 - National Drones Insitute | Disclaimer